Monday, July 9, 2012

Its Almost Time for the Annual NAHC Financial Management Conference: July 15-17 in Dallas, TX



We can’t believe its already time for the NAHC Financial Management Conference; where has the first half of the year gone?

If you’re attending this year’s show in Dallas, Texas July 15-17th, we hope you’ll take a minute (or two) to stop by our booth (#304). We’ll be giving out free Custom Coding Cost Analysis’s to show how you can improve efficiencies and your bottom line. Our analysis will include how ICD-10 will influence your organization’s productivity and bottom line. For a more in-depth analysis of your coding expenses and efficiency recommendations, please email Carie Wright for a specific meeting time.

We understand folks are uncertain about how their organizations will adapt to regulatory changes like ICD-10, and we know it’s becoming harder and harder to stay profitable. That is where our team can help. Our goal for this event is to help attendees improve their bottom line by making home healthcare coding as pain-free as possible.

For those attending, we look forward to seeing you in Dallas and discussing how using a professional coding team can save your organization money while remaining 100% compliant. And if you can’t make it, stay tuned here and on Facebook or Twitter for updates during and post-show.

6 comments:

  1. Hello, Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    Certified Medical Coders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! kn95 masks canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. cancer sign

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. n95 mask

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb Information, I really appreciated with it, This is fine to read and valuable pro potential, I really bookmark it, pro broaden read. Appreciation pro sharing. I like it. Click here

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Corona virus test kits

    ReplyDelete